A Chatbot is a computer program that allows humans to interact with technology using a variety of input methods such as voice, text, gesture and touch, 24/7 and 365 days. For several years, Chatbots were typically used in customer service environments but are now being used in a variety of other roles within enterprises to improve customer experience and business efficiencies. A basic Chatbot might be little more than a front-end solution for answering standard FAQs.
Chatbots built using some of the bot frameworks currently available may offer slightly more advanced features like slot filling or other simple transactional capability, such as taking pizza orders. But, it’s only advanced conversational AI chatbots that have the intelligence and capability to deliver the sophisticated chatbot experience most enterprises are looking to deploy.
Smartphones, wearables and the Internet of things (IoT) have changed the technology landscape in recent years. As digital artefacts got smaller, the computing power inside has become greater. But mobile apps and data-heavy activities don’t go hand in hand. In addition to that consumers are no longer content to be restricted by the communication methods chosen by an organization. They want to interface with technology across a wide number of channels. Chatbots offer a way to solve these issues by allowing customers to simply ask for whatever they need, across multiple channels, wherever they are, night or day.
With this new concept of conversational communication, chatbots have set up new dimensions and introduced new ways of doing business. Chatbots are a useful and desirable technology aimed at easing your customer’s journey.
The benefits of chatbots:
Cost Savings—Growing businesses can use chatbots to handle repetitive tasks while employees manage complex queries.
Availability 24/7—Chatbots will continue to operate on weekends and holidays, no matter what time of the day it is.
Self-service—Gone are the frustrating days of calling or emailing someone about a simple question; get your questions answered immediately.
Faster Onboarding—Great for new employees. Provide your new employees with rapid onboarding.
With Microsoft’s powerful conversational AI capabilities, Your Bot will be able to guide your end customers with rich conversations to quickly guide them to the perfect solution. Now, this is a piece of exciting news for Support teams as they can create powerful bots in Dynamics 365 Virtual Agent for Customer Services integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. The best part is that it is very easy to create bots using a guided, no-code graphical interface – you will not be needing to rely heavily on developers or on data scientists.
It is obvious that Bots are not smart by default. We make them capable with some level of artificial intelligence by supporting it with technologies like machine learning, big data, natural language processing etc. In Dynamics 365 Virtual Agent, customer support teams can now easily create Bots using Microsoft Bot Framework.
Dhyey Integrates Virtual Agents in Microsoft Dynamics Virtual Agent for Customer Services with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, you get the following capabilities for bot conversations:
- Seamlessly integrate your Azure bot with all channels—such as Chat, SMS, and Facebook—without needing to add channel-specific code in the bot.
- Transfer bot conversations to human agents, and include the full context of the conversation.
- Analyze the bot transcript that’s available in Common Data Service after the chat is completed.
- Configure routing rules to selectively route incoming requests to bots based on context, such as issue type or customer type. For example, you can route low-complexity issues to bots, or route the conversation to a sales or support bot based on the webpage browsing history of the customer.
- Monitor the bot conversations in real time by using the supervisor dashboard, which includes details such as customer sentiment.
- Use the historical dashboards to get insights into the effectiveness of the bots through metrics such as resolution rate, escalation rate, resolution time, escalation time, and average sentiment.
- Configure routing rules to use bots in post-chat surveys.
- Repurpose bots to be smart-assist bots and provide recommendations to agents.
To Know More Email us at Santosh@dhyey.com