Over the decade, the idea of shared service has been evolved. The concept of center of excellence is nowise new on the global business service market. CoE strategy had already been used in favor of different aims in the last decades. With an operating shared service, organizations could accumulate huge amount of knowledge in the field of process optimization and dispose such technologies.
- Blockchain and Microsoft Dynamics CRM : A perfect combinationBlockchain is also known as Distribution Ledger Technology (DLT). An article published by Built-in, defines blockchain as it makes history of any digital assets unalterable and transparent through the use […]
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with Microsoft Dynamics Virtual AgentA Chatbot is a computer program that allows humans to interact with technology using a variety of input methods such as voice, text, gesture and touch, 24/7 and 365 days. […]
- Guiding Principles of Center of ExcellenceOrganization are increasingly opening up their innovation processes and experimenting with different “open innovation” strategies and products. A Center of Excellence encourages open innovation. Open innovation is based on the […]
- Center of Excellence a Fad or Path to FutureIn today’s world, the Centre of Excellence (CoE) applies to any organization who wants to create and use excellent state of art and showcase its technological, service and business oriented […]
- Dhyey Consulting: A Contingent Support for Microsoft Dynamics PartnersDhyey Consulting provides Center of Excellence as a service to Microsoft Partners for Microsoft Dynamics 365.The Service offered are Project Implementation, Support related services and Research and Development. In this […]