We are Hiring
Dhyey constantly looks out for employees who are passionate, hardworking and have good problem-solving skills. We provide an energetic workspace for our employees who get to work together in a smart environment filled with young minds.
Candidates with the urge to work hard and achieve more are welcome.
To manage and successfully deliver the Dynamics implementation, and ensure that the scope, resources and budget constraints are balanced.
- Fundamental understanding of Microsoft Dynamics.
- Basic knowledge of related Microsoft technologies (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft .NET, Microsoft Office SharePoint Portal Server, and Microsoft BizTalk Server).
- Experience with the management of risk, change, issues, time, scope, resources, budget, and quality
- Knowledge of methodology and best practices.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Project and other tools that support project management.
- Good understanding of all major activities for a business system implementation such as analysis, design, development, and deployment.
• Build, lead a technical team and develop customer acquisition & engagement strategy in the region to accelerate Teams adoption and active usage (measured by DAU, MAU). Measure, track and grow engaging customer scenarios.
• Drive Teams calling, meetings, devices, Live Events and platform experience improvements across a diverse customer set
• Directly manage a pipeline of key customer accounts as part of a team to manage strategic customers through their adoption lifecycle
• Understand the Office 365 scale programs, and drive Teams adoption using the scale programs
• Develop and drive strategies and engagement with peer engineering teams, sales and field leadership to leverage them as force multipliers
• Plan and lead requirements and relevant competitive reviews with team and executive leadership
• Identify and advocate specific customer issues to unblock adoption, then turn them into general solutions (new features), toolkits, documentation, etc.
• Support Microsoft Teams-specific customer connection events in the region
BI Developer/Data Scientists
We are seeking BI developer who can work towards developing, maintaining and supporting operational reports, dashboards, and Bi solutions for clients in different industries dealing with various types of challenging data. Candidates must have strong communication skills that allow you to regularly deal with the business, as well as with specialists from related fields, including database developers, Functional area experts and software engineers.
In this role, you should have a background or interest in data and business analysis. You should be an analytical and excellent communicator.
- BI development and administration. (Tools such as Power Bi, ZAP Bi)
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Able to properly understand the business requirements and develop data models accordingly by taking care of the resources.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop. (Tools such as Power Bi, ZAP Bi)
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Should have interest knowledge and experience in prototyping, designing, and requirement analysis.
- Analyzing, transforming, and explaining simple and complex data.
Sr. Functional Consultant
Have the ability to conduct business requirements, understand as-is Microsoft Business Application, understand industry practice, document gaps, designing solutions specific for gap, develop solution, develop reports, prepare manuals, give end user training, perform quality analysis and testing, deploy solution in test / production system
• Requirement gathering
• Preparing Software Requirement Specification (SRS)
• Design application program flow
• Prepare Functional Design Document (FDD)
• Demonstrate as-is system
• Import / Export Data
• Import / Export Data Using Rapid Data Service
• Quality Analysis / Testing / Verification for the Developed Application & Documentation
• Application Setup & Documentation
• Go-Live activity
• Conference Room Pilot Showcase
• Provide Instruction Manual
• Provide End-User Training
• Prepare Project Management Reports
• Prepare Support Transition Reports
To provide both technical and functional knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application as well as knowledge of development technologies and environments.
participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the customer’s business requirements to configuring the Microsoft Dynamics application to meet the customer’s needs.
• collaborates with stakeholders throughout the organization to ensure a comprehensive set of requirements, aligned to business objectives, gaining full understanding of current business processes.
• provides in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application and evaluates the customer’s business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics functionality.
• demonstrates experience in use of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
• Is responsible for documenting the business requirements which express what actions a solution must take and what outcome is expected.
• Is responsible for configuring and customizing the Microsoft Dynamics application to achieve the customer’s business requirements.
• facilitates the customer’s decision-making process and develops the functional design document
that will drive the development process (if modifications/customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application.)
• is responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain the Microsoft Dynamics application.
• has industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications.
Technical Sales Specialist
The purpose of the Technical Sales Specialist is to provide technical sales support in the sales process to ensure the proper understanding of the application and the overall solution both technically and functionally.
The Technical Sales Specialist adheres to the Microsoft Solution Selling approach and is available to assist the sales team as needed during the sales process.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Dynamics functionality
- Functional understanding of any ISV add-ons sold as part of the solution.
- Knowledge of how to conduct workshops and training sessions
- In depth knowledge of core application functionality
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft technology stack
- General knowledge of related Microsoft® technologies (SQL Server™, Exchange Server, .NET, Office SharePoint® Portal Server, BizTalk® Server)
To provide both technical and functional knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics application as well
as knowledge of development technologies and environments.
• is responsible for the design and development of modifications or extensions to the standard
Microsoft Dynamics applications.
• is responsible for coding, unit testing and creating supporting documentation for Microsoft
Dynamics based Solutions.
• gains understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other consultants and support
teams to complete design and testing documentation. Provides technical input in creating
functional specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics solutions are
• is responsible for driving the effort to migrate the customers’ data sources into Microsoft’s
sources, ensuring proper alignment of data models. Offers support on Microsoft tools for migration
• implements reports per requirements documents and standards.
• may be tasked with additional development tasks such as: developing data migration procedures
to integrate Microsoft Dynamics Solutions to legacy systems; creating services to be called from
Microsoft BizTalk Server for system integrations.
• provides support and expertise on development technologies and environments.
• tests modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established
• participates in system and acceptance testing.
• provides work estimates that permit prioritization and assignments to be made.
• has awareness of the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step;
understands how the development and related testing activities fit into the overall customer
Please Feel Free To Contact Us. We Will Get Back To You With 1-2 Business Days.
Company White Paper
Company Media Kit